Data Engineer (Team Lead)
We believe that people should not spend time doing things that a machine can do for them. LARI stands for Legal And Regulatory Intelligence. Our SaaS offering helps companies discover, track and implement legislative and regulatory changes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a data engineer to lead and manage our web crawling department. A successful candidate will join our engineering team and help us deliver value to 65+ companies in Switzerland and abroad. LARI is a remote company. Our developers have flexible working hours but we do daily online meetings to remove blockers and plan future development.
- Expert knowledge of Scrapy framework.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Docker.
- Very good Python skills.
- Strong desire to design and build process automation tools.
- Great sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Good team player with ability to organize a remote team of engineers.
- The candidate must be domiciled in Switzerland with a valid work permit.
If this resonates with you, if you want to have a chance to greatly impact the building of the product, join a great team and learn a lot along the way, LARI is the place to be!
Please send your application containing your CV and your previous work, e.g. links to GitHub, online projects, etc. to: email@example.com