Sales Representative, B2B SaaS
We believe that people should not spend time doing things that a machine can do for them.
LARI stands for Legal And Regulatory Intelligence. We offer a SaaS solution that digitalises and automates processes in public affairs, legal & compliance, risk and regulatory departments. We are growing our customer base out of Switzerland to the EU.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a hungry and passionate sales person willing to do what it takes to get us and themself to the next level. If you see yourself as a mindful, sharp and coachable person then this may be the right place for you.
As one of two new sales representatives you’ll be carrying a quota and receive all the support necessary to overachieve. You’ll independently start conversations with new prospects and at the same time you’ll be handed over a pipeline of existing opportunities.
- Generate new opportunities through your network and drive cold outreach activities such as mails and calls.
- Manage all your opportunities from creation to closing.
- Demonstrate the appropriate LARI use case to the corresponding Stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our customer success team to actively plan and execute upsell opportunities.
- Drive your success and develop your skills in account execution
- Achieve your quarterly business goals.
- The freedom to execute your work on your terms.
- Get the coaching and support necessary to be successful now and in the future
- A place where you will create and execute new strategies.
- A competitive performance-based salary.
- Flexible working hours and home-office (we are 100% remote).
- The opportunity to build and directly influence your career to become a leader or a specialist.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in direct sales
- Coachability and the willingness to never stop learning as well as teaching and supporting others
- Persistent curiosity and empathy to uncover customer needs and pains
- The ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner in German and English (French is a plus)
Please send your application containing your CV and your previous work, e.g. links to GitHub, online projects, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org